If you are connected to the wifi network you have forgotten the password for it or perhaps you don’t know it all, you may be wondering if you can find this Wi-Fi password in case you want to use it on other devices. However, the good news is that while you are still connected to any specific network, you can easily check the password of this network using the main joined device. To help do that, we’ve made a great guide to show you how to view wifi passwords on Android 2024.
Check out this post: The best prime day deals 2024: Amazon Discounts
How can I see my Wi-Fi password on my Android 2024?
Once you have set up the WiFi password on your device, finding it can be very easy in many ways.
The way that we are going to share with you doesn’t require you to have any access to the router or use a QR code and also it works without root, you easily see the WiFi password by following the steps below:
- Go to your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Click on the WiFi network you are connected to.
- Click on the “QR code” icon below the page, and save the image.
- Go to this website Free QR Code scanner online.
- Upload the saved image in the file section of the website.
- Now you will see two lines of network data that contain a password (Referred to by the letter P).
Note that this guide can work with any Android version or any device brand that supports the QR code matrix, you can check the tutorial below for video details: