Do you want to record a video using a Mac with headphones plugged on? Maybe you tried to do this process, but generally, the computer uses a multimedia speaker, or it does not record any sound.
Apple is making it a little tricky for users to use the screen record perfectly, which makes many people confused with these recording issues. However, you don’t need to worry anymore, we will show you in this guide how you can easily screen-record audio on Mac with headphones in.
How to screen record on Mac with headphones 2024
If you are on an online meeting or video call or streaming game… you may wanna record the screen of your laptop with your headphones plugged on, to do this check the following steps below:
- Go to any browser and download “Loopback audio for Mac“the free version.
- Install the program and, create a new device as you can in the picture.
- Make sure to remove any existing sources for audio.
- Choose your external headphones from the audio device section + add all the video conferencing tools as sources.
- Tap on the source box, then click on “Mute when capturing”.
- Set input device to loopback audio setup, and choose “Marsview Notes with headphones” to use the external headphones for the recording.
- Now you can go to any streaming video conferencing tool and make your record.
- After you are done with the recording, tap on “Import” and the video will stop.