Emojis icons can be different depending on the platform but, this doesn’t mean that you cannot use the other icons which do not come with your device’s system. In fact icons are just a simple file format that you can easily be copied or downloaded and use it on any platform you want. I don’t usually use Emojis in my texting a lot, but when it comes to expressing something that could be hard to write, it can be a great idea to use these informal modes of communication.
There are some great express Emojis on Android OS, especially with the new keyboard updates, some iOS users may not be satisfied with what they have between their hands. However, as we mentioned before if you have an iPhone device and you would like to send Android Emojis, to help you with that we will show you how to get Android emojis on your iPhone with quick and easy steps.
How to get Google emojis on my iPhone
In some situations, you may be wanna use the latest Android Emojis on your iPhone device, and for your information, Emojis actually get the new updates whit the new update of software versions, so you may wanna go ahead and do that. Now we will explain how you can get Android Emojis on iPhone in the following steps below:
- Open the settings app
- Tap on the general section
- Click on the “Software update” option
Note: Make sure your iPhone to the latest version because, often the new emojis keyboards come pre-installed on these software updates, so you will get the latest emojis. After you’ve checked, you can move to the next steps:
- Go back to the general section
- Tap on the keyboard option, and at the top click on the keyboard again
- Remove the Emojis keyboard by swiping to the left and hitting the “delete” button
- Tap on “Add a new keyboard”.
- Scroll down, Click on “Add emoji keyboard”
Note: By deleting the keyboard and adding it back again, you will make refresh that emojis keyboard to the latest version.
There is also, one final thing you can do to make sure that everything has been refreshed, is to reset the keyboard dictionary by following the steps below:
- Go to the General section
- Scroll down and tap on transfer or reset iPhone.
- Click on “Reset” at the bottom, then choose “Rest Keyboard Dictionary”
- Confirm the reset
By finishing all the mentioned steps, you will have a big resource of new Emojis that you can use on your iPhone keyboard.